I am pleased to report that Consort has delivered another good performance with underlying growth across the business. We have also made further progress on our development and innovation pipelines.
DR PETER FELLNER
Chief Executive's report
Consort has again delivered good underlying growth across both Bespak and Aesica. The Group has made good progress in its development pipeline and is working on new opportunities with current and potential new customers.
Consort has again delivered growth in revenue and underlying EBIT in both divisions. This good performance was achieved while continuing to invest in the business to support its broad range of development opportunities.
Adjusted Basic EPS1
Dividend Per Share
- Continued growth across our broad range of leading drug delivery devices
- Ongoing support to Mylan on the potential launch of their generic Advair programme
- Good progress in developing our Syrina®/Vapoursoft® auto-injectors for our leading global biopharmaceutical customer and further interest from other significant potential customers
- Agreement with our major biopharmaceutical customer to commence industrialisation activities for facilities, production processes and tooling for a potential product launch of the Syrina®/ Vapoursoft® auto-injector
- Record volumes were manufactured at our German and Italian facilities with investments being made in new production lines to support growth
- Formal award of a significant multi-year active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) supply contract for an innovative new product at our Cramlington facility
- Awards of finished dose and packaging contracts and renewal of long-term contracts with existing customers
- New customers on the semi-continuous processing line and technology installed in our Queenborough site